This is an eye level shot. This was an easier shot to get as my star is surprisingly photogenic and not scared of the camera, unlike my water bottle, which terrifies him. This is an over the shoulder shot. As you can see, the cat was clearly ready for his close up, and truly believes he is a movie star. This is a full shot. Although it was challenging to hold the camera steady, the outcome was worth it. This is a medium angle shot. Since the subject moved so quickly, making sure she stayed in the frame all the way throughout was a bit challenging. This is a low angle shot. It was difficult to film this shot without almost getting kicked in the head, which is why it was taken from the side. This is a point of view shot. This shot was relatively simple to film and didn't take more than one try. This is a cut away. It was challenging to get the timing down, and took more than one try to be successful. This is a long shot. This shot wasn't extremely difficult to capture as all I h...
This is what Theresa's screen looked like while editing. While Peter and I helped out, Theresa editing the main parts and added music. These are different photos taken from all of us editing different parts of the movie opener. We all discussed what order the clips should go in and made sure they were all the same length. We placed titles at the end of the movie opener to create a more suspenseful and dramatic atmosphere. We titled our opener "The Next Level," as it seemed fitting for highschool athletes who are signing onto be a part of the collegaint level. The best place for the title seemed to be in the center. Some of the different video effects used were fade away, cross-dissolve, and cross blur. Fadeaway was used most of the time because it provided a seamless transition into the next clip. During the editing process, the decision was made to use ...
I chose to comment on Corey and Weatherby's different camera shots, as I knew they would have some creative shot choices For Weatherby, I enjoyed his extreme close up, establishing shot, and the over the shoulder shot. For the extreme close up shot, I was a little creeped out by the fish eye, but the overall presentation was good. During the establishing shit, I had a feeling of serenity come over me, as the landscape and surroundings appeared very calming. Lastly, his over the shoulder shot made me feel happy as his dog was very cute to look at. For Corey, his choice to film his dog from a low angle made me smile as any small dog from that angle would look like a rat, but especially his dog. The extreme close up impressed me,as it is hard to get any animal to stay still for long enough to get the shot, which impressed me. Lastly, I enjoyed the tight shot because the small dog looked so much bigger up close.
Comments
Post a Comment